SUBMIT YOUR HOURS
Access the East Coast Driver Solutions time sheet below.
Please Print this sheet and fax completed form to (215) 645-1901
or Email to email@example.com
or Text a picture to (267)788-0397
||East Coast Drivers Time Sheet
Adobe Acrobat document [328.4 KB]
EAST COAST DRIVER SOLUTIONS ACCIDENT REPORTING PROCEDURE
Drivers will take the following actions when there are injuries to persons and/or damage to other
vehicles or property:
1. If possible, move the vehicle to a safe location out of the way of traffic. Call for
medical attention if anyone is hurt.
2. Immediately notify the Safety Director (Schuyler Sloane 267-333-2998). If any
injuries were involved and the Safety Director is not available, contact your
3. Secure the names and addresses of drivers and occupants of any vehicles involved,
their operator's license numbers, insurance company names and policy numbers, as
well as the names and addresses of injured persons and witnesses. Record this
information on the Accident Report form (in the reporting packet). Do not discuss
fault with, or sign anything for anyone except an authorized representative of East
Coast Driver Solutions,or a police officer.
4. You will be contacted by the Safety Director to advise you how to arrange for repairs
to the vehicle. Do not have the vehicle repaired until you receive authorization from
the Vehicle Safety Coordinator.
When there is theft of or damage to your vehicle only:
1. If you did not witness the damage to the vehicle, you must notify the local police
2. Immediately notify the Safety Director (Schuyler Sloane 267-333-2998)
3. You will be contacted by the Safety Director to advise you how to arrange for repairs
or replacement of the vehicle. Do not have the vehicle repaired until you receive
authorization from the Safety Director.
4. Send a copy of the police report along with a memo outlining any additional
information to the Safety Director.
Note: Accident reporting kits: every company vehicle should have an accident reporting kit
in the glove box. This should include an accident report form, pen or pencil, and an
inexpensive or disposable camera.